Global Marketing Internship
Marketing & Sales – Stockholm
Are you a sharp and creative digital communicator with a strong passion for social media and the beauty business?
To support our Global Marketing Team we´re looking for an ambitious, structured and creative Marketing Intern.
As a Marketing Intern at Swiss Clinic you will be a part of our Global Marketing Team, working closely with teams in social media, e-commerce, partnerships, product development and design.
The position is based at HQ in Stockholm, with a central location (Stureplan) in beautiful facilities with an inspiring environment. We offer a spot in a fast-growing global company where everyone gets along as a team. Our company is recognized by our creative and positive entrepreneurial spirit.
- Obviously, a true Beauty enthusiast
- Passionate about digital marketing and social media
- A creative mind who thinks outside the box and takes initiatives in your role
- Driven, ambitious, and trustworthy, with a “networking attitude”
- Having the ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines
- Having the ability to source and create creative content related to the Swiss Clinic brand
- Having exceptional organizational skills and ability to complete administrative tasks
- A team player with the ability to interface with many departments
- SOCIAL MEDIA - Be part of the Marketing Team and develop new ideas to improve primarily our social media channels. Support with content creation within various social media channels
- INFLUENCERS - Create and establish relationships with influencers around the world and actively engage in our ambassador platform
- ADMIN & REPORTING - Complete general administration tasks in our ambassador platform and assist in communication with all our brand ambassadors. Track marketing trends and do market research to continuously improve
- E-COM - Supporting E-commerce team with paid and Organic communication, newsletters etc
- Fluent English and Swedish
- Studying within marketing or communication is a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong quantitative skills; knowledge of key social media channels
- Related experience, e.g., social media and influencer relations
We will recruit the position asap so apply already today! Take the chance to be a part of the Swiss Clinic Team.
For questions about the service, please contact Sanna Inkin on phone 070-414 46 04.
Swiss Clinic is a young, disruptive beauty company revolutionizing the way people shop, consume and perform their beauty routines. By developing high-tech skincare and professional beauty treatments for easy home usage, Swiss Clinic stays true to its mission; to give everyone the opportunity to make safe, lasting changes to their health and beauty, at home.
Today, the company is firmly based in Sweden and Switzerland. R&D takes place in in Zurich, while marketing and management is based in Stockholm (Stureplan).