Global Digital Analyst intern
Marketing & Sales – Stockholm
We are looking for an Analyst star to strengthen our global marketing team. You will report to our CMO and work closely with teams in social media, e-commerce, partnerships, product development and design.
- A strong communicator
- Highly collaborative with ability to nurture strong relationships across teams
- Insights driven, able to use data to solve problems and discover new ways to reach goals
- Target driven
- Obviously, a true Beauty enthusiast
Purpose of role:
- Analyze sales data, perform web analysis and feedback to the team, act upon insight to meet business KPIs.
- Take pre-set goals and commercial focus areas and report on these, draw insight and identify new ways to maximize sales, engagement and registrations.
You will measure the impact of PPC, SEO, affiliate, display, email and social referrals, suggesting new ways to optimize this traffic in order to meet our conversion goals. You will also measure 360 campaigns, suggesting ways to optimize and improve these during the campaign, and afterwards.
Reports weekly on key digital KPIs and gathers insights to optimize content and product placement onsite. Uses insight to recommend social media and CRM activity to the wider team.
Performs post campaign analysis to be fed back to wider team.
Recommends products based on sales data for campaigns
Swiss Clinic is a young, disruptive beauty company revolutionizing the way people shop, consume and perform their beauty routines. By developing high-tech skincare and professional beauty treatments for easy home usage, Swiss Clinic stays true to its mission; to give everyone the opportunity to make safe, lasting changes to their health and beauty, at home.
Today, the company is firmly based in Sweden and Switzerland. R&D takes place in in Zurich, while marketing and management is based in Stockholm (Stureplan).