IT – Stockholm
As a specialist in IT support, you will strive for high level of service and high customer satisfaction supporting Swiss Clinic stakeholders. You will work closely with other IT-teams with measurable goals.
As a person you are responsible and driven with a professional act. You are also careful, flexible and self-employed in your work. You have a good sense of service and to be able to build and maintain confidence in new and old customer relationships at all levels.
- Support over email towards Swiss Clinic´s e-franchise.
- General system administration and IT-support.
- Ensure that collaboration and workflow works between internal teams, suppliers and third parties as well as customers.
- Social and solutionoriented.
- Driven and humble.
- Secondary education (gymnasium).
- Experience from working in an office environment.
- This role is perfect for someone who is interested in coding and want to work with webdevelopment in the future.
- Good general IT knowledge, a plus if you have done some webdevelopment.
- High level of English proficiency.
A highly qualified fulltime service with great development opportunities in a strong growth company. For the right person, we offer very generous terms of employment and you become part of an entrepreneurial team with great commitment. We sit in a unique, spacious and amazing working environment in the middle of Stureplan, and you will work together with driven, competent and motivated colleagues.
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously, please send us your application as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!